“They devoted themselves to the apostles – teaching and fellowship, to breaking of bread and prayers.” – Acts 2:42
We build the family of God by . . .
Enabling the congregation to reach out and touch the lest, last and lost in the following ways:
- Support of local ministries such as ABCCM, The Vets’ Quarters, Habitat for Humanity, Room in the Inn, MANNA Food Bank
- Mission project support with our Adults, Youth, Children, Sunday School Classes, United Methodist Women and United Methodist Men
- Through the Family to Family Program, which includes the support of other churches in the area
- Through ministries beyond the local church and community, such as support of UMCOR; United Methodist Alaska Missionary, Fran Linch;, and Africa University
- Taking part in disaster relief mission work